Liability form and disclaimer
You should always consult your physician before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for you.
Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately. By performing any exercises, you are performing them at your own risk.
- I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could, in some
circumstances, result in physical injury, serious physical injury or death.
- I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or
- I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the Activity. I understand and acknowledge that:
- there may be no aid stations available for the Activity.
- I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the Activity. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
Carmel Flow Pilates will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our videos or information shared in our website. This includes emails, videos, and text.
I have fully read and understand this agreement. I am aware that by clicking the "ENTER" button, on this agreement, I am waiving certain legal rights I or my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against the Released Party.
BY "Enter", Participant accepts and agrees to the terms and provisions contained in this agreement